Cranes and other lifting equipment used on vessels and in offshore applications must be in fully functional condition and operating safely.
The Crane FMEA Analyses from D.P. Marine Service considers the following:
- Crane’s Functional Purposes
- Crane Arrangements
- Vessel Motions
- Crane and Boom Type
- Lifting Capacity and Working Radius
- Working Height
- Lifting Height and Depth
- Hook, Luff and Slew Speed
- Off Lead/Side Lead
- Environmental Operating Conditions
- Constant Tension/Heave Compensation
- Wire Construction
The FMEA analysis covers all crane components.